This privacy statement best describes how Growstats collects and uses the/your personal information that you provide to us on our Web site: www.growstats.com . It also outlines the choices that are available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information if required.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
The following is the personal information that we collect from you
- Contact Information such as name, mailing address, email address and phone number
- Unique Identifiers such as a/your user name, account number and a password
- Preferences Information such as your product wish lists, your order history and or your marketing preferences
The following information is also collected from you
- Information about or pertaining to your business such as company name, company size and or business type.
As is also known and true with most websites, we automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system for identification purposes.
We use this information to
- Fulfill and complete your order
- Send you an order confirmation via email
- Assess the needs of your business to determine suitable products to you.
- Send you requested product and or service information
- Respond to customer service requests that you may have.
- Administer your account and account details.
- Send you a newsletter from our company.
- Send you marketing communications about our company and or products or services on offer.
- Respond to your questions and concerns where required.
- Improve our website and marketing efforts
- Conduct research and analysis
Choice To Opt-Out
You may choose to stop receiving our email newsletter or marketing emails by following the “unsubscribe” instructions included in the footer of these emails or you can contact us at email@example.com.
We will/may share your personal information with third parties but only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We do not and will not sell your personal information to third parties whatsoever.
We may/could provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities and functionalities such as shipping your order to you or offering customer service with us or on our behalf. These companies are instructed and authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to/for us.
We may also disclose your personal information in the following ways:
- as required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process as requested
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights as a company, to protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraudulent behaviour, or respond to a government request.
- if Growstats is ever involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice will be posted on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
Third Party E-Commerce Solutions Provider
Please note that our shopping cart is hosted by our e-commerce solutions provider. They host our ordering system, and collect your billing information directly from you for the purpose of processing your order. This company does not use this information for any other purpose than to process your order/s.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Our Web pages contain electronic images known as Web Beacons (sometimes also referred to as single-pixel gifs) and are used along with cookies to compile aggregated statistics to analyze how our site is used and may be used in some of our emails to let us know or inform us as to which/what emails and links have been opened by recipients. This allows us to properly gauge the effectiveness or non-effectiveness of our customer communications, email marketing and marketing campaigns. We use a third party company/software to gather this information about how you and others use our website. For example, we will be informed as to how many users access a specific or particular page and which links they did or did not click on. We use this aggregated information to effectively understand and optimize how our site is being used.
Links to Other Web Sites
Our Site may include links to other websites whose privacy practices may and could differ from those of Growstats. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy statements and policies and not by Growstats. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any website that you visit outside of Growstats http://www.growstats.com.
When we collect you personal information directly from you, we follow generally accepted industry standards to protect that personal information that you submitted to us, both during transmission and once we have received it. However, absolutely no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, therefore we cannot and do not guarantee its absolute security whatsoever. If you have any questions or concerns about the security on our website, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to make a purchase from us, you must use our third party shopping cart provider to finalize and pay for your order/product/service. Its/their privacy statement and security practices will also apply to your information. We encourage you to read that privacy statement before providing them any of your information if you have concerns.
Additional Policy Information
Updating and or Correcting Your Personal Information
To review and update your personal information at Growstatsto ensure it is accurate,you can contact us at email@example.com.
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
We may and can update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes you will be notified by email (sent to the e-mail address that you specified in your account) or by means of a notice on our website prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices should you have any concerns.